Merry Markets 2023
Register until 5th of December and make a minimum deposit of $500 for STANDARD account or $50 for CENT account, select your prize, and trade a minimum required lot number to claim your Grand Holiday gift from CXM Direct!
- $500 for STANDARD accounts
- $50 for CENT accounts
The amount of the deposit will be calculated during the entire period of the promotion starting from the 1st calendar day (NOTE: internal transfers will NOT be counted towards eligible deposits). The funds must be deposited to the MT4/MT5 account during any day within NOVEMBER - DECEMBER, 2023 to be eligible.
Net Deposits during the promotion period must be at least 80% of the minimum promotion deposit requirements.
- All clients new and existing are eligible to join, regardless of when the MT4/MT5 account was registered.
- Account Types:
NOTE: FIX API, and White Label are NOT eligible for this promotion
- Each registered client is eligible for ONE prize only. Participants who apply for multiple prizes without completing the minimum trade volume requirement for the first prize will be disqualified.
- Only ONE MT4/MT5 account per client is allowed to participate. Clients who register multiple MT4/MT5 accounts at the same time will be disqualified.
- Participants have the option to replace the item listed, provided that it’s of the same value.
- Participants can also opt-in to receive withdrawable funds to the MT4/MT5 instead of the actual prize, in which case a 70% cash discount value will be applied to the prize.
- Both minimum deposit and minimum trade volume requirements must be met during the allowed promotion periods to be eligible for the prizes.
- If a client has fulfilled both minimum deposit and minimum trade volume requirements before the registration date deadline and wants to apply for a second gift, it can be approved on a case-by-case basis. However, a different account number must be used for the second round. The company reserves the right to decline 2nd prize participation at its full discretion.
- Only ONE account per client is allowed to participate at any given time
- No PAMM or MAM sub-accounts are allowed (only Master’s volume and deposits will be counted towards eligibility)
- No ECN, FIX API, White Label accounts are allowed
- To prevent account churning, only trades that are held longer than 3 minutes will be counted towards the trade volume.
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions. Multiple registrations from the same client for different promos will lead to disqualification.
How do you participate?
- Clients will need to submit their details via the registration form on the promotion’s landing page to be eligible for this promotion.
- Actively trade from November 1, 2023 – December 31st, 2023
- Each lot that you trade brings you closer to these amazing prizes! The more you trade, the higher the value of the prize you qualify for!
- For the Top 3 Tiers of high-end prizes, clients can be given an extension of up to 2 months to complete the required trade volume. During this time, trading volume cannot be counted towards any other concurrent promotions.
Trading Lots Calculation Rules
Trading lots are counted starting from the official Promotion Start Date, i.e. November 1st of 2023. Any prior trading volume will NOT be counted towards the contest. Clients who achieve certain lot requirements can claim their prize. To claim your prize, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your:
- Full name
- Account Type
- MT4 account number
- Contact phone number
- Registration date for participating in the activity
- Selected gift name
- Your shipping address for receiving the gift.
In general, prizes are awarded after the promo period, where the prize claims for the previous month are reviewed and issued by the 20th of the following month. Late claimants won’t be entertained.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Only valid closed trades within the promotion period will be considered toward trade volume credits.
- By registering, opening a live account, and or accepting the terms and conditions within the applicable landing pages and/or client member’s area, the clients are acknowledging that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- CXM reserves the right to charge additional shipping and handling fee for gift delivery depending on the country where the client resides
- If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this promotion or any other promotions of the Company, or has acted in bad faith, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate the offer and, if necessary:
- to withhold, cancel and charge any costs it deems, from that client’s account(s),
- to terminate that client's access to services provided by the Company and/or terminate the contract between the Company and the client for the provision of services,
- to block that client's Account(s) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the offer amount, as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
Where a client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the profits generated by the promotion, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the offer or the client’s capital (or the capital of others).
Where the client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) on one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with the Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
Eligible clients must be aware that their risks are not limited to their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than the deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than the initial or minimum deposit.
CXM reserves the rights to change the promotion rules and disqualify any suspicious participant at any time at it sole discretion without prior notice or explanation.